A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
6,849 (2000 US census)
9,069 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 4.11%, or 186 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.15%, or 7 total occurrences, as black,
- 0.42%, or 19 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.38%, or 17 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 0.53%, or 24 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 94.41%, or 4271 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Scottish last names divide themselves into two classes: Highland and Lowland.
In very few instances the names were considered before the eleventh century. They became significantly better known only since the thirteen century.
Just like English and other last n...
Census 2000: how many distinct surnames are there?
Even after applying various edits and acceptance criteria to the names, there are a sizable number of unique names in the population. Over 6 million last names were identified. Many of these names were either unique (occurred once)...
Some Popular Lithuanian Baby Names
Here is the list of some Lithuanian first names in alphabetical order: