A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
Local: At the twitchell, a passage, an alley, from residence thereby.
11,057 (2000 US census)
10,016 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 93.93%, or 2477 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- undisclosed % as black,
- undisclosed % as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 2.81%, or 74 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 1.74%, or 46 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 1.25%, or 33 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Scottish last names divide themselves into two classes: Highland and Lowland.
In very few instances the names were considered before the eleventh century. They became significantly better known only since the thirteen century.
Just like English and other last n...
Shortest last names
The 2000 USA census contains no surnames with ONE character.
The shortest last names there have at least two characters in them. We found 175 of those. It does not mean that a one
character name does not exist. The census data only contain surnames that occurred at lea...
Christian baby names
Here is a list of baby names and their meanings that came to us straight from the Bible.