A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
71,808 (2000 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 5.53%, or 14 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 80.24%, or 203 total occurrences, as black,
- 0%, or 0 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0%, or 0 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 9.09%, or 23 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 5.14%, or 13 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
One could claim that American surnames are very straightforward to describe and identify. Due to the way this country was formed, having people coming here from all over the world, the surnames simply represent all those people of different nationalities. So, we are don...
Surnames that make great first names
We do not really know what surnames will make great first name. It is just highly subjective.
What we can tell you is what last names historically been used as first name.
We do not know if they will be great. We just know they have been at some time...
Longest baby names
The longest first name, consisting of 12 characters,
from the baby names reported since the year 1880 in the United States is Francisquita.
There are three names consisting of 11 characters: Christopher, Margueritta, and Margueritte