A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
20,945 (2000 US census)
21,431 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 94.19%, or 1102 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.43%, or 5 total occurrences, as black,
- 0.43%, or 5 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.43%, or 5 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 1.2%, or 14 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 3.33%, or 39 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Belarus middle names
Belarus middle names form the same way as Russian ones, in part due to general common history of the Russian and Belarus nationalities, and in part due to very close integration of all nationalities during the Soviet Union times. Follow the
Census 2000: how many distinct surnames are there?
Even after applying various edits and acceptance criteria to the names, there are a sizable number of unique names in the population. Over 6 million last names were identified. Many of these names were either unique (occurred once)...
Celebrity last names
Not all celebrities were blessed with the perfect Hollywood names, but all their names look perfectly Hollywood like don't they?
It is likely the case that some of the celebrities were born under names that differ from the one they are known now. We looked at som...