A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
Name KUSHNER is a Latin spelling of its Cyrillic origin 'КУШНЕР'. Below are some other possible Latin spellings of the Cyrillic version of this name.|
'KUSHNER' 'CUSHNER' 'CKUSHNER'
Jewish, Russian, Slovakian|
7,174 (2000 US census)
8,721 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 97.2%, or 4168 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.54%, or 23 total occurrences, as black,
- 0.49%, or 21 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.12%, or 5 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 0.56%, or 24 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 1.1%, or 47 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Longest last names
The 2000 USA census contains more than 150,000 surnames. The longest surnames contain 15 characters each.
There are 23 names like that. There could be more of those last names in reality. Firstly because it has been
10+ years since the survey and we could have gotten...
Some Popular Lithuanian Baby Names
Here is the list of some Lithuanian first names in alphabetical order:
How many distinct last names exist in the United States of America?
How does one estimate/guess that number? The first source that comes to mind is the result of the latest available census. We know that 2000 year census presents us with a little over 150,000 unique surnames. The least po...