A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
Name KUSHNER is a Latin spelling of its Cyrillic origin 'КУШНЕР'. Below are some other possible Latin spellings of the Cyrillic version of this name.|
'KUSHNER' 'CUSHNER' 'CKUSHNER'
Jewish, Russian, Slovakian|
7,174 (2000 US census)
8,721 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 97.2%, or 4168 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.54%, or 23 total occurrences, as black,
- 0.49%, or 21 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.12%, or 5 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 0.56%, or 24 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 1.1%, or 47 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
English surnames can be divided into five classes: Baptisimal or Personal (first) names, local, official, and occupative surnames. Nicknames represent the last class. Practically there are only four classes, for it is often hard ti distinguish between occupation and offic...
Longest baby names
The longest first name, consisting of 12 characters,
from the baby names reported since the year 1880 in the United States is Francisquita.
There are three names consisting of 11 characters: Christopher, Margueritta, and Margueritte
Shortest last names
The 2000 USA census contains no surnames with ONE character.
The shortest last names there have at least two characters in them. We found 175 of those. It does not mean that a one
character name does not exist. The census data only contain surnames that occurred at lea...