A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
| || |
6,523 (2000 US census)
7,709 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 5.51%, or 264 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.58%, or 28 total occurrences, as black,
- 0.15%, or 7 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.19%, or 9 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 0.4%, or 19 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 93.18%, or 4468 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Longest last names
The 2000 USA census contains more than 150,000 surnames. The longest surnames contain 15 characters each.
There are 23 names like that. There could be more of those last names in reality. Firstly because it has been
10+ years since the survey and we could have gotten...
Surnames that make great first names
We do not really know what surnames will make great first name. It is just highly subjective.
What we can tell you is what last names historically been used as first name.
We do not know if they will be great. We just know they have been at some time...
Shortest baby names
We analyzed the first names reported in the United States starting from the year 1880.
There were no one character names. We did find 10 two character names.
Please, send us any information you may have about addition two character first names and especially