A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by nationality
User submitted surnames
Last Name Generator
Baby Boy Name Generator
Baby Girl Name Generator
1 - 10,000
40,001 - 50,000
80,001 - 90,000
120,001 - 130,000
10,001 - 20,000
50,001 - 60,000
90,001 - 100,000
130,001 - 140,000
20,001 - 30,000
60,001 - 70,000
100,001 - 110,000
140,001 - 150,000
30,001 - 40,000
70,001 - 80,000
110,001 - 120,000
150,001 - 151,671
1,781 (2000 US census)
2,651 (1990 US census)
(2000 US census)
Race / ethnic distribution
The 2000 US Census claims that |
- 14.94%, or 2760 total occurrences, of those with this family name identified themselves as being white,
- 0.46%, or 85 total occurrences, as black,
- 31.17%, or 5758 total occurrences, as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- 0.38%, or 70 total occurrences, as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 3%, or 554 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 50.05%, or 9245 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Longest baby names
The longest first name, consisting of 12 characters,
from the baby names reported since the year 1880 in the United States is Francisquita.
There are three names consisting of 11 characters: Christopher, Margueritta, and Margueritte
Surnames that make great first names
We do not really know what surnames will make great first name. It is just highly subjective.
What we can tell you is what last names historically been used as first name.
We do not know if they will be great. We just know they have been at some time...
English surnames can be divided into five classes: Baptisimal or Personal (first) names, local, official, and occupative surnames. Nicknames represent the last class. Practically there are only four classes, for it is often hard ti distinguish between occupation and offic...